About the Program
About the Program
The Schwartz Brothers Platinum Rewards Program was designed to recognize, thank, and reward our most loyal customers.
How To Earn Points
You earn one point for every dollar you spend, excluding tax and gratuity, at Daniel’s Broiler when you use your membership card. Points are accumulated and do not expire unless you do not use your account for one year. Schwartz Brothers Bakery is not participating in this program. Points are not awarded for the purchase of Schwartz Brothers Restaurants gift cards.
How To Get Your Reward
Points can be redeemed for rewards at any time by accessing your online account or by calling our customer care department at 425-455-3948, available 9:00am – 5:00pm (PST), Monday through Friday.
Checking Your Points
For quick and convenient access to check your points, simply click on account information.
Customer Care Number
If you have any questions, either contact us by e-mail anytime or call our customer service number, 425-455-3948, available 9:00am – 5:00pm (PST), Monday – Friday.
Exclusive Member Benefits
- $25 gift certificate sent to you after your third registered program visit
- $50 gift certificate in your birthday month
- Complimentary glass of champagne, a house-made Bloody Mary or a Mimosa when a brunch entrée is ordered at Daniel’s Broiler-Lake Union or Daniel’s Broiler-Leschi. Identify yourself as a Rewards Member while making your reservation or show your card to your server to redeem.
- Complimentary chef selected appetizer or dessert at Daniel’s Broiler-Lake Union or Daniel’s Broiler-Bellevue for lunch. Identify yourself as a Rewards Member while making your reservation or show your card to your server to redeem.
- Exclusive offers and special invitations sent directly to you via e-mail