Check your Gift Card BalanceCheck Balance
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I contact with questions or issues?
You can call Customer Support at 425-455-3948 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday PST or e-mail us at email@example.com. Messages will only be retrieved during business hours.
- Are there any fees associated with the Gift Card?
There are no fees or shipping charges for Schwartz Brothers Restaurants plastic Gift Cards or eGift Cards. You will be only charged the face value of the Gift Card.
- Can I change the value of a Gift Card after I’ve paid for it?
Once you hit “Submit” the order has been placed and the value of the Gift Card cannot be changed. You can place another order online or contact our Customer Support to cancel your order.
- How do I cancel the purchase of a Gift Card?
If you ordered a plastic gift Card or if you ordered an eGift card and you chose a delivery date that is in the future, you can cancel your purchase by contacting Customer Support. If it is an eGift Card and the delivery date is today or in the past, your purchase cannot be cancelled.
- Can I buy a Gift Card for myself?
Yes. In the case of the plastic Gift Card, you simply mail it to yourself or if it is an eGift Card, e-mail it to yourself. Type in your own mail or e-mail address in the recipient fields.
- I want a printed eGift Card to present to someone as a gift. How do I do this?
Simply send it to yourself and then print it. You will receive an electronic Gift Card via email. Print out the eGift Card e-mail. The resulting printout may be presented as a gift to the recipient and may be redeemed at any Schwartz Brothers Restaurant.
- Can I send two (or more) eGift Cards to two (or more) different people who share an email address?
Yes. If you send separate gift cards to two or more people at their shared email address, they will receive two messages with the subject “[Sender] sent you an eGift Card from Schwartz Brothers Restaurants” with your name in place of [Sender]. Within the text of the emails, each message will be addressed to the respective recipient, using the name you entered in the purchase process, for example: “Mary Smith, John Jones sent you a $XX eGift Card from Schwartz Brothers Restaurants.”
Purchasing & Sending
- What does the recipient receive when I send an eGift Card?
On the delivery date you choose, the recipient will receive an e-mail which serves as the eGift Card. It will show your recipient’s name, your personalized message, and its value.
- When is the eGift Card sent to the recipient?
The eGift Card alert message is sent to the recipient on the date you choose. The delivery date is pre-set to the current date, so if you do not select a different date, the alert message is sent on the same day as your purchase.
- Where can I use my Gift Card?
Schwartz Brothers Restaurants Gift Cards and eGift Cards can be used at all Schwartz Brothers Restaurants: Daniel’s Broiler and Chandler’s Crabhouse. They may not be used for private dining or catering.
- When does the Gift Card expire?
Schwartz Brothers Restaurants Gift Cards and eGift Cards never expire and there are no maintenance or non-usage fees. Your Gift Card or eGift Card will retain its full value until it is used. They are accepted for food, beverage, tax and gratuity at all Schwartz Brothers Restaurants every day of the week.
- Can I reload my Gift Card after I’ve spent the full value?
You cannot add value to a Gift Card or an eGift Card. Once the card has reached a zero balance you will need to purchase a new Gift Card or eGift Card if you wish to use that as a gift or personal payment option.
- Can I combine my Schwartz Brothers Gift Card with a Schwartz Brothers Enjoy card or bonus certificate?
Yes. However, you can only use one Enjoy card or bonus certificate per guest check.
- Can I exchange my Schwartz Brothers Gift Card for cash?
No. Nor will cash be given back as change with a Gift Card payment.
- Can I break my Schwartz Brothers Gift Card into smaller denominations?
- Will I get Schwartz Brothers rewards points when using a Schwartz Brothers Gift Card?
- What if I lose my eGift Card?
Your Gift Card or eGift Card has cash value and should be safeguarded as such. If you lose your plastic Gift Card or printed eGift Card, contact Customer Support immediately. If your Gift Card or eGift Card has not been redeemed or has some remaining value, we can cancel the original and issue you a new card for that remaining value.
- What if someone makes a copy of my printed eGift Card?
Our state of the art technology inhibits fraud, but you must safeguard your eGift Card for your own protection. If someone makes a copy of your Gift Card and redeems it for the full amount, your copy will have no value. No matter how many copies are made, the value of the eGift Card is tied to the Gift Card number. When that number is used, the value of the purchase is deducted from the eGift Card. If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your eGift Card, contact Customer Support immediately. Any value that has not been used can be re-issued to you in a new eGift Card.